Frequently Asked Questions
Cli-MAX Riding Gear does not sell or share with others in any way. The security of all personal information associated with our customers is of utmost concern. We exercise great care in providing secure transmission of your information from your PC to our servers, utilizing encryption software. Restrictions are placed on a need-to-know basis on various levels of employees for the protection of our clients. Employees sign compressive nondisclosure agreements which provides explicit legal confidentiality protections.
SHIPPING - FREE over $100
Applies to Lower 48 States only. Select items & Oversized items will still incur surcharges where applicable.
Orders to Cli-MAX Riding Gear & Motorcycle Accessories can be conveniently placed through the website via our secure shopping cart. You can also place orders by phone. In the US, call (469) 675-3044. We request information from the user on our order form. This information is used for billing purposes and to fill customer's orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user.
Office hours are (8:30 to 5:00 central time, M thru F).
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal and Wire Transfers. All International sales are PayPal only or Wire Transfers, depending on amount.
U.S. Orders: Cli-MAX Riding Gear & Motorcycle Accessories ships all in-stock orders in 1-2 business days. Free Shipping and/or shipping prices quoted at checkout apply to lower 48 States only. Select items & Oversized items will still incur surcharges where applicable. For Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada - we will ship to you cheaply also, though a small surcharge may be needed. If outside the lower 48 States and you hit the Free Shipping dollar amount, the only shipping charge incurred will be the premium above the lower 48's shipping standard rates and you will be notified in advance for pre-approval in the event it may apply. The same goes for overweight or bulky items which may incur an addition charge. Shipping will be best way: FedEx Ground, USPS, or UPS. Cli-MAX will even issue refunds on shipping if, after actual shipping, we discover the extra estimated shipping charges to be excessive.
International Orders: The same efforts as stated above will be applied to International and/or over-seas orders. Duties and taxes will be pre-paid and broker fees will be assessed per order if they apply. You will be contacted for pre-approval on additional shipping charges or fees, if and where they may apply. Our goal is to cover our shipping and handling cost, not make this a profit center. Duty issues are the responsibility of the customer. Note: We do not ship to all countries.
EXCHANGES & RETURNS
Exchanges and returns are sometimes necessary. At Cli-MAX Riding Gear & Motorcycle Accessories, we try to make the process easy for our customers. So, after receiving a return authorization, the process for obtaining an exchange is as simple as re-ordering your correct size/color/product and return the product that did not fit. In a hurry? If you are exchanging merchandise and would like the new items shipped prior to us receiving the old items, it is not a problem. Call to let us know your intent, place your order via our website and your credit card will be charged for the cost of the new items. Once your exchange item is received in NEW condition with all tags, paperwork intact in undamaged box/packaging - a refund will be issued to your credit card.
(30 day return policy - see details below)
FREE SHIPPING ON FIRST EXCHANGES! (Read details)
While we have a 30 day return policy, it is only designed to allow for wrong sizes and exchanges of gifts where some time may transpire between purchase/gifting, and other similar situations. Returns must be in original boxes, original packages/packing/tags, boxes, instructions and packaging must be in new condition, no signs of wear and resalable as new because it is new. We sell at super discounted prices which does not allow for such conveniences as product “try-outs“ which is possible at full retail prices or something close to it. Cli-MAX really does sell first run, current products at super low blow-out prices.
That said, if your order arrives and it is not right we'll fix it – we promise.
- First Free initial exchange shipping to you selected apparel lines. We will cover the shipping on the first new exchange order back to you on selected lines such as FirstGear, Answer, Speed/Strength, MSR, and some other selected “MAP” product lines (Does NOT include Shoei, Tourmaster, Cortech, Fieldsheer, Pokerun or Utopia). If in question, it is buyers responsibility to verify. Subsequent exchanges of the same order will be charged actual shipping charges. First Free Exchange does not apply to Closeouts or Super Sales items. If in question, call.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping on original order back to us for exchange
- International, APO, AK and HI orders are excluded from this offer. Shipping charge apply.
- RETURN CENTER ADDRESS must be used for all exchanged/returned items or you will incur additions charges to forward them to the Return Center.
- Receiving a Return Authorization does not constituted the acceptance of product for an Exchange or Refund. It is only an agreement for consideration under the policies outlined in this document.
- Exchanges or Refunds are only approved after the inspection of returned item to determine the product is in "New in Box" condition.
In an effort to keep our customers happy and help offset your return shipping, we offer a “110% In-Store Refund Option” on Returns (does not apply to Exchanges) upon receipt of merchandise - less our original shipping costs Cli-MAX incurred shipping to you. Shipping charges are not refundable - the freight you paid or the freight we paid to get it to you. No restocking charges on stock items.
Are they required? If so, how is it handled?
Yes, Authorization is required. Request Return Authorizations through the website. Return Authorizations will expire 10 days after issued so ship quickly. Next, provide your email address, zip code, and the Cli-MAX invoice order number on products purchased in the last 30 days. Customers can request a full refund for the product price (less shipping charges incurred by Cli-MAX) or a store credit for 110% of the product’s sell price (does not apply to exchanges). Again, NO restocking fees are charged on stock items.
- Products being returned must be in “new in box” condition with factory packaging (basically we are asking that you return products in the same new in box condition in which they were received).
- Customers are responsible for shipping costs on returns.
- All Shipping cost for exchanges are the buyers responsibility both ways unless otherwise noted.
- Products kept for over 30 days without a return request are considered final.
Electronic items, once installed, are not returnable. All Warranty is handled by the manufacture.
No New Merchandise Returned Used / Damaged / Blemished
Due to Liability Issues we cannot resell these items. Items damaged or blemished due to use or installation will be returned to customer.
- Once you demo an item, it is considered used! If shoes are worn outside (even just once!) they cannot be resold as new, they will be scuffed and therefore cannot be returned.
- Any merchandise which shows signs of use cannot be returned. No refunds or exchanges.
Packaging & Tags
- Manufacturer’s Original Packaging, Tags, Etc must be included and intact, and in new condition
- If you are missing tags, please contact us prior to return
- Apparel items must be packed in their original garment bag or equivalent for garment protection. Items can be scuffed from just rubbing against cardboard box.
- Items returned with missing or damaged OEM packaging, tags, booklets, components, or hangers may be returned to the customer or subject to an additional processing fee at our discretion based on the availability of those missing or damaged components
No returns or Exchanges on these items:
- Electrical parts (if an item is DOA let us know and it will typically be handled under warranty)
- CLOSEOUT items (will be clearly noted as such)
- Oil, paint, and other hazardous materials
- Fiberglass parts, including bodywork, under-tails, and huggers
- Demos, closeouts, or similar “sale” merchandise
- Any part which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed is non-returnable
- Tools which have been removed from their packaging are not returnable
- Purchases over 30 days old. After 30 days, all sales final.
Defects & Warranties
- Each product is covered by its Manufacturer’s Warranty and each has their own policies. Cli-MAX is happy to assist customers in their warranty returns. However Cli-MAX does not provide any direct warranty on items sold.
Manufacturers offer warranty periods which cover against merchandise defects. If you can't determine if a warranty is available for a specific item or the length of its warranty, contact us via email or call us. All Warranties must be returned to the manufacturer for warranty. Cli-MAX does not offer any warranties unless specifically specified.
Please note warranty processing may take up to 2-8 weeks, subject to the individual manufacturer's policies, response time and discretion. However, by sending your item directly to the manufacturer for warranty work, it generally cuts "turn-around" time by 8-10 days as it eliminates double shipping. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence. Additionally, repair or replacement is at the manufacturer’s discretion.
Please let us know ASAP if any goods arrive damaged. Damaged goods claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers have patience as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would prefer. Note, when making a claim, you must retain/keep the original shipping container in which the merchandise was shipped. Without it, it is difficult to make a claim.
If a user wishes to subscribe to our newsletter, we ask for contact information such as name and email address.
SURVEY & CONTESTS
From time-to-time our site requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS